This section was an absolute struggle. I did something remarkable though- I forced StarAlignment to work even though it was doing something completely unexpected and ultimately I did NOT need to do any of this. Although the issue wasn't a concrete bug...it is pretty close. So you do not need to watch this section...but I still recommend you do. No one...and I truly mean no one, shows what it is like to actively solve problems. So here is the unfiltered recording and the next lesson solves all the problems. If I had this issue..you might as well! (At least I hope to think so... )
You have navigated to a page that contains an exciting and informative instructional video about astrophotography!